Articles tagged "week 17"
MVP Debate: No Wrong Answer Between Rodgers, Watt
Hey, they're both really good, okay. And both are invaluable to their teams, especially in 2014.
It's All About the QB: NFL Playoffs Prove Parity a Myth
The league's best quarterbacks have made a mockery of parity yet again in 2014: the top 3 seeds in the NFC are led by the three highest-rated passers in NFL history, while the same old QBs dominate the AFC playoff picture, too.
Dallas Cowboys Big 3 Set Individual Franchise Records In 2014
We were as skeptical as you but give credit where it's due: the Dallas Cowboys are the No. 3 seed in the NFC playoff field and their new Big 3 set franchise records in 2014.
Smart Bets: Mental Mismatches Abound on NFL Week 17 Schedule
But we ride the Einstein of analysis, the Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index, once again here in Week 17, looking for a big finish to a big month of intellectual excellence.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Deciding the Regular Season's Best
Adam Dobrowolski use the Quality Stats to decide which teams could finish as the best in six crucial areas of the game.
Rex Ryan's Downfall: Jets The Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan was cleaning out his locker Saturday morning as the axe is about to fall on his coaching career with the New York Jets. New York's 3-12 record can be blamed on one major factor: Ryan's Jets are the dumbest, most poorly coached team in football, a fact we witnessed in their 17-16 to New England last Sunday.
Seattle Defense STILL Playing On Another Planet
In the team's last six games, Seattle is 6-0 having held opponents to three touchdowns and six field goals (39 points). Sure it's Shaun Hill, Ryan Lindley and Mark Sanchez but still, 39 points.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls