Articles tagged "turnovers"
Turnovers: The Great Equalizer Between Straight Up And ATS Victory
A team or coach with a stellar straight-up winning percentage in a given situation is almost always closer to .500 in that same situation against the spread. Except when that situation is turnovers. Some killer winning info for CHFF Insiders.
Turnover triumph a double-edged sword for 49ers
The San Francisco 49ers tied a NFL record with just 10 turnovers this season. Scott Kacsmar looks at the playoff fates of the regular season teams that protected the ball the best, and finds good news…for New Orleans.
Bears team report: ready for the rematch
The Chicago Bears hit the low point of their season five weeks ago after losing to the Lions on Monday night 24-13. After three straight wins the Bears are ready for the rematch.
Chicago Team Report: Can The Bears Ground the Eagles?
The Bears play their second Monday night game of the season against an Eagles team that is looking to continue its climb back into the playoff picture.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review