Articles tagged "tuck rule"
NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
Will the Crown Rule ruin the NFL? Scott Kacsmar looks at 556 runs by Adrian Peterson to see if the game’s rushing god will be reduced to a mere mortal in 2013. Results will surprise you.
Farewell, Tuck Rule; Hello, Charles Woodson’s Illegal Head Slap
The NFL finally cast off the quirky and controversial Tuck Rule, 11 years after it jobbed the Oakland Raiders in the 2001 playoffs and gave birth to the New England Patriots dynasty. But the overturned fumble was not the only blown call on that same play.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012