Articles tagged "tailgate recipes"
Tailgate Like a Champ: Recipes For All Four 2013-14 Title-Game Teams
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew likes to munch on great tailgate food almost as much as we like to crunch hard-hitting stats. Here’s a look at four classic tailgate dishes representing the cities battling in the final four of the 2013 season.
Boston Harbor Hotel's Classic New England Clam Chowder
Daniel Bruce, the executive chef at the Boston Harbor Hotel, is a longtime Friend of the Facts and one of the world's great experts on regional New England cuisine. We share his recipe for New England clam chowder.
The Tim Tebow Cocktail: Served 3 Feet From Intended Target
Have you heard about the new Tim Tebow cocktail? It's being served anywhere fine misfired spirits are sold.
Red Silk Panties And 69 Other Party Time Jell-O Shots
Labor Day is almost here and college frat parties and tailgates are about to resume. That's right: it's Jell-O shot time! Here's how to make 70 different kinds of the jiggly, gelatinous shots of alcohol.
San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without garlic fries.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team