Articles tagged "tailgate recipes"
Tailgate Like a Champ: Recipes For All Four 2013-14 Title-Game Teams
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew likes to munch on great tailgate food almost as much as we like to crunch hard-hitting stats. Here’s a look at four classic tailgate dishes representing the cities battling in the final four of the 2013 season.
Boston Harbor Hotel's Classic New England Clam Chowder
Daniel Bruce, the executive chef at the Boston Harbor Hotel, is a longtime Friend of the Facts and one of the world's great experts on regional New England cuisine. We share his recipe for New England clam chowder.
The Tim Tebow Cocktail: Served 3 Feet From Intended Target
Have you heard about the new Tim Tebow cocktail? It's being served anywhere fine misfired spirits are sold.
Red Silk Panties And 69 Other Party Time Jell-O Shots
Labor Day is almost here and college frat parties and tailgates are about to resume. That's right: it's Jell-O shot time! Here's how to make 70 different kinds of the jiggly, gelatinous shots of alcohol.
San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without garlic fries.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team