Articles tagged "tailgate recipes"
Tailgate Like a Champ: Recipes For All Four 2013-14 Title-Game Teams
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew likes to munch on great tailgate food almost as much as we like to crunch hard-hitting stats. Here’s a look at four classic tailgate dishes representing the cities battling in the final four of the 2013 season.
Boston Harbor Hotel's Classic New England Clam Chowder
Daniel Bruce, the executive chef at the Boston Harbor Hotel, is a longtime Friend of the Facts and one of the world's great experts on regional New England cuisine. We share his recipe for New England clam chowder.
The Tim Tebow Cocktail: Served 3 Feet From Intended Target
Have you heard about the new Tim Tebow cocktail? It's being served anywhere fine misfired spirits are sold.
Red Silk Panties And 69 Other Party Time Jell-O Shots
Labor Day is almost here and college frat parties and tailgates are about to resume. That's right: it's Jell-O shot time! Here's how to make 70 different kinds of the jiggly, gelatinous shots of alcohol.
San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without garlic fries.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team