Articles tagged "tailgate"
The Tim Tebow Cocktail: Served 3 Feet From Intended Target
Have you heard about the new Tim Tebow cocktail? It's being served anywhere fine misfired spirits are sold.
Red Silk Panties And 69 Other Party Time Jell-O Shots
Labor Day is almost here and college frat parties and tailgates are about to resume. That's right: it's Jell-O shot time! Here's how to make 70 different kinds of the jiggly, gelatinous shots of alcohol.
CHFF Tailgate Team: Grilling Tips From The Experts
The CHFF Tailgate Team talked to some of the nation's top chefs and steakhouses for these grilling tips from the experts.
St. Patrick's Day Tailgate: CHFF's own super-easy homemade corned beef
St. Patrick's Day is almost here and our resident tailgate chef shows you how easy it is to corn your own beef brisket at home. You simply cure the meat in a salt brine with pickling spices. Presto! You have awesome homemade corned beef.
Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The CHFF crew is on the Road to New Orleans for the big game. On Sunday we stopped to tailgate with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez at Fox News in NYC and interview Ravens Super Bowl champ turned commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Mancathlon Event No. 1: The Buffalo Wing Race
The Road Trip to New Orleans is underway and so, too, is our Mancathlon: mano-a-mano-a-mano in an epic test of manly skillers. First up, the great Buffalo wing race.
Old-Fashioned Jambalaya, A New Orleans Tailgate Favorite
Our old-fashioned jambalaya provides a true taste of New Orleans and is a proven crowd-pleaser at any tailgate party.
CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
The Football Nation and CHFF crew is rolling all the way from Boston to New Orleans in an RV for the big game. Along the way we'll tailgate and make appearances from the road, take you behind the scenes of the NOLA hype and host a tailgate party with friends and fans Friday before the game.
San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without garlic fries.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans