Articles tagged "smart NFL teams"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
Smart Bets in Week 15: The NFL's Top Mental Mismatches
The Baltimore Ravens and Kansas City Chiefs are playoff contenders because they're two of the smartest, most well-coached teams in football. They enjoy the biggest Mental Mismatches of the NFL's Week 15 slate.
Intelligence Index: Physically Gifted Denver Broncos a Dumb Team
The Denver Broncos remain one of the best teams in football: No. 1 still in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. But they have a critical weakness, and it's all in their heads: the physically gifted Broncos are not a very smart team.
Houston Texans, Minnesota Vikings Enjoy Big Mental Mismatches in Week 14
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index tells us that smart teams are smart bets ATS and dumb teams are dumb bets. We take a look at the biggest Mental Mismatches in Week 14.
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
Smart Stat: Final 2013 Intelligence Index
We created the Intelligence Index to quantify the importance of situational football and find a way to break the statistical containment of the Vegas point spread. It proved a rousing success. Here are the final 2013 results for each NFL team.
Dumb Houston Texans Blown Out As Mental Mismatches Remain Perfect
The dumb Houston Texans were crushed 34-3 by the smart San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, providing yet another blowout victory for the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams in our Mental Mismatches are 8-0 straight up and ATS and have won by an average of 24 PPG.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team