Articles tagged "slack lines"
Slack Lines, Week 17: Things Fall Into Place or Pieces
The Slack Lines crew ends the year dividing successful gamblers from the degenerates (spoiler: there's no difference). Beau brainwashes his children, Nick reveals his Elf fetish, Jerry trademarks his shitty picks, Luke puts on red PJs and ruins Christmas and Matt admits his latent Romosexuality.
Slack Lines, Week 16: A Snowball's Chance in Hell
Baby, it's cold outside! Tepid leader Luke Warm taunts the field, Matt leads an ill-fated Pickett's Charge of pigskin prognostication, Nick likens Tony Romo to a loveable mop-top, Jerry fails to live up to Dad, Beau & J offer nothing, and ghastly gambling losses ruin Christmas for all their children again this year.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Slack Lines, Week 9: The Day After Soxpocalypse
After the Sox big win, our Bostonians whisper about Case Keenum, squint to read their notes about the Packers, and generally try and keep it together.
Slack Lines, Week 3: Circle the Bandwagons
The degenerate Slack Lines gambling team can't make heads nor tails of the 2013 season. But they'll take Heads -105. Matt copes with 0-8 ATS; Jerry sucks up to the NY state police; Beau tunes in to Tampa sports radio; Luke admits a Jay Cutler man-crush; and Nick plays the Lisfranc tear tuba.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls