Articles tagged "roy williams"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Captain Comeback Week 11: Houston Texans Lead Overtime Drama
After last week's drought, Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has five comebacks to dissect this week. Matt Schaub and Houston set a bunch of records, Atlanta won in unusual fashion, and Tony Romo ties Staubach.
Naughty Nurse: Chicago Bears body-cavity exam
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Chicago Bears. While the patient may still look healthy, but she found some problems as her penetrating pigskin probe slid deeper under the surface.
Bears Team Report: Touched By a Tebow: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears were feeling good about themselves until less than five minutes remained in the game, then they experienced the Tebow effect.
The Bears Get Ambushed by Reality and the Chiefs 10-3: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears took to the field in Chicago ready to get back to their playoff dreams. The Chiefs did just enough to turn the day into a nightmare. Tom Pollin wipes the sleep from his eyes and breaks it down for you.
Bears Win Air Battle Against the Chargers 31-20: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears won a tougher than expected game against the Chargers 31-20 but have lost Jay Cutler for a still undetermined length of time. However long it is, he played an outstanding game Sunday.
Bears Team Review: Prediction for the Chargers, PAIN!
The Bears have spent the last five weeks demonstrating to the football world that they're determined to be just as big a factor this year as last year in the playoffs. That's bad news for the Chargers as they travel to Soldier Field this Sunday.
Give Lovie some love after Bears beat Eagles
The Bears were 8-1/2 point underdogs and not expected by many to have a chance against an Eagles team that ran all over the Cowboys last Sunday night. The Bears had other ideas.
Bears Beat Conventional Wisdom and Tampa Bay Too 24-18: 5 Things We Learned
According to practically everyone in the football world the Bears were going to London too late in the week and would pay for it. Tom Pollin says so much for the experts.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012