Articles tagged "road trip"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The CHFF crew is on the Road to New Orleans for the big game. On Sunday we stopped to tailgate with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez at Fox News in NYC and interview Ravens Super Bowl champ turned commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Mancathlon Event No. 1: The Buffalo Wing Race
The Road Trip to New Orleans is underway and so, too, is our Mancathlon: mano-a-mano-a-mano in an epic test of manly skillers. First up, the great Buffalo wing race.
Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
A rousing pep talk for all you Mancathaletes out there.
Taste of the NFL: Davio's Pasta Bolognese
The Taste of the NFL is a star-studded “party with a purpose” that raises money for hunger relief organizations around the country. Here's a recipe from Friend of the Facts and Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo.
Tailgate32: the ultimate football road trip
We are boldly going where no tailgate team has gone before: we're sending our Tailgate32 team on the road this year to uncover the passion of football fans from coast to coast. 17 weeks, 32, games, 25,000 miles with video crew to capture it all on film. The best part? You're invited!
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012