Articles tagged "road trip"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The CHFF crew is on the Road to New Orleans for the big game. On Sunday we stopped to tailgate with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez at Fox News in NYC and interview Ravens Super Bowl champ turned commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Mancathlon Event No. 1: The Buffalo Wing Race
The Road Trip to New Orleans is underway and so, too, is our Mancathlon: mano-a-mano-a-mano in an epic test of manly skillers. First up, the great Buffalo wing race.
Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
A rousing pep talk for all you Mancathaletes out there.
Taste of the NFL: Davio's Pasta Bolognese
The Taste of the NFL is a star-studded “party with a purpose” that raises money for hunger relief organizations around the country. Here's a recipe from Friend of the Facts and Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo.
Tailgate32: the ultimate football road trip
We are boldly going where no tailgate team has gone before: we're sending our Tailgate32 team on the road this year to uncover the passion of football fans from coast to coast. 17 weeks, 32, games, 25,000 miles with video crew to capture it all on film. The best part? You're invited!
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls