Articles tagged "replacement officials"
NFL and Real Referees Agree to deal in "principle"
The days of replacement referees will soon end, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
Monday Night Football Fiasco: Seattle Seahawks Win, NFL Loses
The Seattle Seahawks beat the Green Bay Packers 14-12 Monday night, behind a lights-out first-half defensive effort and, oh, perhaps the most controversial ending in NFL history. A picture says 1,000 words.
Replacement Ref tells LeSean McCoy, "I need you for my fantasy team"
The embarrassment of the replacement refs continues ...
Replacement Side Judge Misses Clear Steven Jackson Touchdown (w/ evidence)
It was a bad day for the replacement side judges on Sunday. In St. Louis one judge missed what was clearly a Steven Jackson touchdown.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012