Articles tagged "recipes"
Red Silk Panties And 69 Other Party Time Jell-O Shots
Labor Day is almost here and college frat parties and tailgates are about to resume. That's right: it's Jell-O shot time! Here's how to make 70 different kinds of the jiggly, gelatinous shots of alcohol.
St. Patrick's Day Tailgate: CHFF's own super-easy homemade corned beef
St. Patrick's Day is almost here and our resident tailgate chef shows you how easy it is to corn your own beef brisket at home. You simply cure the meat in a salt brine with pickling spices. Presto! You have awesome homemade corned beef.
Old-Fashioned Jambalaya, A New Orleans Tailgate Favorite
Our old-fashioned jambalaya provides a true taste of New Orleans and is a proven crowd-pleaser at any tailgate party.
San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without garlic fries.
The New Orleans-Style Muffuletta: A Perfect Gameday Party Snack
The muffuletta is a Big Easy twist on the good ol’ Italian sandwich and a super easy party-plate snack that anybody can make for the Big Game.
Tasty Awesomeness: Ma Byrne's New Year's Eve Crabbies
Ma Byrne always makes something for New Year’s Eve that we call crabbies: a high-saturated fat mixture of crab meat, butter and fake cheese spread across an English muffin and broiled. That's some tasty hooch, folks.
Seattle Geoduck Clams Look So Wrong, Taste So Right
Geoduck clams are the Lyle Alzado of the seafood world: they ain't pretty, folks. But they do taste so good. We show you how to fry 'em up Seattle style, with tips from the folks at Pike Place Market.
Try Denver's Rocky Mountain Oysters, If You Got The Balls
Here's a classic Denver specialty you need to try ... if you got the balls: deep-fried bull testicles. Yum.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".