Articles tagged "recipes"
Tailgate Like a Champ: Recipes For All Four 2013-14 Title-Game Teams
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew likes to munch on great tailgate food almost as much as we like to crunch hard-hitting stats. Here’s a look at four classic tailgate dishes representing the cities battling in the final four of the 2013 season.
Boston Harbor Hotel's Classic New England Clam Chowder
Daniel Bruce, the executive chef at the Boston Harbor Hotel, is a longtime Friend of the Facts and one of the world's great experts on regional New England cuisine. We share his recipe for New England clam chowder.
Red Silk Panties And 69 Other Party Time Jell-O Shots
Labor Day is almost here and college frat parties and tailgates are about to resume. That's right: it's Jell-O shot time! Here's how to make 70 different kinds of the jiggly, gelatinous shots of alcohol.
St. Patrick's Day Tailgate: CHFF's own super-easy homemade corned beef
St. Patrick's Day is almost here and our resident tailgate chef shows you how easy it is to corn your own beef brisket at home. You simply cure the meat in a salt brine with pickling spices. Presto! You have awesome homemade corned beef.
Old-Fashioned Jambalaya, A New Orleans Tailgate Favorite
Our old-fashioned jambalaya provides a true taste of New Orleans and is a proven crowd-pleaser at any tailgate party.
San Francisco's Candlestick Park Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are concessions-stand legend at Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Today, no visit to San Francisco is complete without garlic fries.
The New Orleans-Style Muffuletta: A Perfect Gameday Party Snack
The muffuletta is a Big Easy twist on the good ol’ Italian sandwich and a super easy party-plate snack that anybody can make for the Big Game.
Seattle Geoduck Clams Look So Wrong, Taste So Right
Geoduck clams are the Lyle Alzado of the seafood world: they ain't pretty, folks. But they do taste so good. We show you how to fry 'em up Seattle style, with tips from the folks at Pike Place Market.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls