Articles tagged "real and spectacular picks"
Baltimore Ravens-San Francisco 49ers: XLVII Cold, Hard Football Facts
Here are XLVII stats, facts and stories you need for Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers: the good, the bad, the tasty, and the debaucherous straight from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Mother Of All Stats Gets Hammered Like Drunken Old MILF
We thought of washed up MILFs everywhere when our own Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential, got hammered like cosmo-swilling cougar Mrs. Stiffler in the divisional round. Still, Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady and our Real and Spectacular picks rock 'n roll on.
Houston Texans-Chicago Bears: The Real and Spectacular Pick
The Wall Street Journal reports that fewer than 100 people can win 53% to 55% ATS over time. That reports makes CHFF a blonde statistical bombshell of NFL analysis. Here's a look at our real and spectacular pick for the big Week 10 Texans-Bears game.
Week 8 Picks In Review: Winning Inspiration From Overseas
Artistic inspiration often comes without warning. We were struck with a thunderbolt of inspiration Sunday afternoon – two of them, actually – before kickoff of the Patriots-Rams game in London.
Spreadapedia: 66 Week 7 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
This week we hand CHFF Insiders 66 trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread, plus Spreadapedia, our powerful searchable database of every score, point spread and over-under result since 1978.
Picks, Stats, Trends: Kick The Tires on CHFF Insider With Free 1-Week Trial
We are offering Cold, Hard Football Facts readers a one-week free trial to kick the tires on CHFF Insider. Simply click the Insider link in the CHFF nav bar (or just click here) and sign up for our one-week free trial.
Houston-Denver: The Statistical Backbone Of Our Real And Spectacular Pick
Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes at CHFF Insider? Here's a look at the statistical game chart for our Houston-Denver real and spectacular pick.
Cowboys-Giants: CHFF Insiders Now 71.9% ATS Since Week 16
The Pigskin Public was caught up in the hype of the defending Super Bowl champs. CHFF Insiders were told that this was a game the Cowboys could steal and were given yet another winning picks.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012