Articles tagged "prop bets"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
If the first set of props didn't get your appetite for Super Bowl betting up, then take a look through the second page of bets to make Sunday super.
King of Props Keeps the Gravy Train Rolling
Followers of the King of Props cashed two more tickets with ease Saturday. Now 48-25-1 (.658) on the season, the Mighty King looks to go 2-0 again on Sunday.
King of Props Resolves to Keep Winning
The "King of Props" enjoyed a torrid 2013, posting winners at a 66 percent clip. He looks to stay prosperous in the new year with a pair of Saturday player props.
'Tis the Season and the King of Props Continues to Deliver
The "King of Props" hasn't done worse than 1-1 on any Sunday in 2013. He looks to build on his season record of 41-21-1 (.661) with a pair of plays today.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay