Articles tagged "prop bets"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
If the first set of props didn't get your appetite for Super Bowl betting up, then take a look through the second page of bets to make Sunday super.
King of Props Keeps the Gravy Train Rolling
Followers of the King of Props cashed two more tickets with ease Saturday. Now 48-25-1 (.658) on the season, the Mighty King looks to go 2-0 again on Sunday.
King of Props Resolves to Keep Winning
The "King of Props" enjoyed a torrid 2013, posting winners at a 66 percent clip. He looks to stay prosperous in the new year with a pair of Saturday player props.
'Tis the Season and the King of Props Continues to Deliver
The "King of Props" hasn't done worse than 1-1 on any Sunday in 2013. He looks to build on his season record of 41-21-1 (.661) with a pair of plays today.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team