Articles tagged "preseason"
Preseason Miracle: Brady Quinn Throws Winning Score For Seattle Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks beat the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears outscored the Oakland Raiders in Friday night preseason action.
Intensive Care: Kansas City Chiefs Hopes Hinge On Pass Defense
The Kansas City Chiefs produced the NFL's worst Defensive Passer Rating in 2012. How will new coach Andy Reid fix it, and does he have the talent on the field and on the sideline to get the job done?
Preseason Action: Lions Crush Patriots; Panthers Edge Ravens
The Detroit Lions manhandled the New England Patriots and the Carolina Panthers outpaced the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens in a pair of Thursday night NFL preseason games.
Stat Attack: New York Jets Not Ready for Broadway
In the first edition of the Stat Attack, the New York Jets' dress rehearsal is widely panned, as Gang Green comes up short in the red zone once again.
Hell's Kitchen: 5 NFL coordinators feeling the heat
The QuantCoach is hungry for some football. He critiques five assistant coaches, the sous-chefs of the football world, who need to whip up winning recipes in 2012. You know the old saying: Can't stand the heat? Get of the kitchen.
Week 4 Preview: New Orleans at Jacksonville
With the Saints' flourishing passing game going against the Jaguars' one-dimensional, boring offense, determining a victor isn't too hard for this one.
Preseason Rusher Rating: Hightower earned his spot
Who says the preseason doesn't matter? Redskins running back Tim Hightower was the best in the NFL based on the Rusher Rating System, and it was enough to earn him a starting job.
Has Philly Made All The Right Moves?
Cold, Hard Football Facts all-conference cornerback Stefan Djordjevic made all the right moves at Ampipe High back in 1983. Philly fans are wondering if their team did the same in 2011.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team