Articles tagged "postseason"
Hello New Orleans: San Francisco Beats Atlanta, 28-24
The San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game, overcoming a huge first-half deficit and dominating the second half to advance to the sixth Super Bowl in franchise history. Here are five knee-jerk Cold, Hard Football Facts.
San Francisco 49ers Biggest Road Favorite In Modern Title Game History
Good news 49ers and Patriots fans: favorites win consistently in the conference title games. But San Francisco is a huge anomaly: at -4 to -4.5, the 49ers are the biggest road favorite in a conference title game in the Live Ball Era.
AFC Title Game Stats, Facts And Notes
The look at the statistical highlights and trends from the 2012 AFC championship game.
NFC Title Game Stats, Facts And Notes
A look at some of the stats, facts and trends that define the NFC championship game.
Mother Of All Stats Gets Hammered Like Drunken Old MILF
We thought of washed up MILFs everywhere when our own Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential, got hammered like cosmo-swilling cougar Mrs. Stiffler in the divisional round. Still, Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady and our Real and Spectacular picks rock 'n roll on.
Colin Kaepernick Runs Wild, San Francisco 49ers Crush Green Bay Packers
The San Francisco 49ers put away the Green Bay Packers behind a record-setting performance by QB Colin Kaepernick and huge a second-half surge. The 49ers advance to the NFC title game for the second straight year under Jim Harbaugh.
Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Live To Fight Another Day
In what many thought would be Ray Lewis' last NFL game, he helped Baltimore's defense outlast Peyton Manning and the Broncos and come away with an incredible victory and a second straight trip to the AFC title game.
Heartbreaker: Same Old Song And Dance For Peyton Manning
That was an old familiar classic rock tune you heard in Denver Sunday afternoon: a Peyton Manning team dominating the regular season and then fizzling in the postseason. Here is a platinum album of stats and data from Baltimore's 38-35 win at Denver.
Frosty Orange Crush: Our Man Winkler In Denver
Cold, Hard Football Facts AFC West beat man and U.S. Marine Nate Winkler is a rabid Broncos fan and jetted out to Denver for the big Ravens game today, obviously letting down his iron facade of CHFF reporter loyal only to the facts.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012