Articles tagged "postseason"
Hello New Orleans: San Francisco Beats Atlanta, 28-24
The San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game, overcoming a huge first-half deficit and dominating the second half to advance to the sixth Super Bowl in franchise history. Here are five knee-jerk Cold, Hard Football Facts.
San Francisco 49ers Biggest Road Favorite In Modern Title Game History
Good news 49ers and Patriots fans: favorites win consistently in the conference title games. But San Francisco is a huge anomaly: at -4 to -4.5, the 49ers are the biggest road favorite in a conference title game in the Live Ball Era.
AFC Title Game Stats, Facts And Notes
The look at the statistical highlights and trends from the 2012 AFC championship game.
NFC Title Game Stats, Facts And Notes
A look at some of the stats, facts and trends that define the NFC championship game.
Mother Of All Stats Gets Hammered Like Drunken Old MILF
We thought of washed up MILFs everywhere when our own Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential, got hammered like cosmo-swilling cougar Mrs. Stiffler in the divisional round. Still, Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady and our Real and Spectacular picks rock 'n roll on.
Colin Kaepernick Runs Wild, San Francisco 49ers Crush Green Bay Packers
The San Francisco 49ers put away the Green Bay Packers behind a record-setting performance by QB Colin Kaepernick and huge a second-half surge. The 49ers advance to the NFC title game for the second straight year under Jim Harbaugh.
Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Live To Fight Another Day
In what many thought would be Ray Lewis' last NFL game, he helped Baltimore's defense outlast Peyton Manning and the Broncos and come away with an incredible victory and a second straight trip to the AFC title game.
Heartbreaker: Same Old Song And Dance For Peyton Manning
That was an old familiar classic rock tune you heard in Denver Sunday afternoon: a Peyton Manning team dominating the regular season and then fizzling in the postseason. Here is a platinum album of stats and data from Baltimore's 38-35 win at Denver.
Frosty Orange Crush: Our Man Winkler In Denver
Cold, Hard Football Facts AFC West beat man and U.S. Marine Nate Winkler is a rabid Broncos fan and jetted out to Denver for the big Ravens game today, obviously letting down his iron facade of CHFF reporter loyal only to the facts.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game