Articles tagged "point spreads"
Sign Of The Times: Sharp Drops $30K Against Underdog Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys were the most popular bet in football for years, their popularity as "America's Team" fueling public passion. This year Dallas is an NFL-best 6-1 ATS, but the passion is gone. Just ask the sharp who dropped The Mirage limit $30,000 on Detroit -3 this week.
Denver Broncos Battle Jacksonville Jaguars, Point-Spread History
The Denver Broncos are 27- to 27.5-point favorites over the inept Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. It is one of the biggest lines in NFL history. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores how each team can cover this landmark point spread.
Vegas Wise Guys Discuss Impact of Injuries, Fan-Fueled Betting
CHFF Insider analyst Sean O'Neill talks to key Las Vegas bookmakers about the impact that major injuries and absences, like Von Miller's, have on the point-spread market. They also address the concept of fan-fueled betting on popular "public" teams.
Public Lust and Point Spreads: San Francisco Sexy Factor Hurt Bettors
The undervalued San Francisco 49ers were the NFL's best bet with Alex Smith at quarterback. Then Jim Harbaugh inserted sexy younger model Colin Kaepernick. The betting public fell in love and began acting irrationally.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls