Articles tagged "playoff quarterbacks"
Final Four Proves Winning in NFL All About the Quarterback
The NFC title game pits the two top-rated passers in both regular season and postseason history, Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson; the AFC title game pits the winningest QB of all time, Tom Brady, against young superstar QB Andrew Luck.
MVP Ghosts Haunt Peyton Manning’s Playoff Soul
Peyton Manning is fresh off perhaps the greatest season by any QB in NFL history. But it will not matter of he fails to win the Super Bowl. His playoff history is ugly, and the remaining AFC field is not kind: Manning is 14-21 (.400) in his career against the Chargers, Patriots and Colts.
Graphic Statistical Sex For 2013 NFL Playoff Contenders
The fortunes of every playoff team hinged upon one factor only: winning the battle of passing efficiency. This correlation, and impact of the arrival of Nick Foles in Philly, or the loss of Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, is easy to see in the season-long Passer Rating Differential and point differential line graphs we plotted for each playoff contender.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls