Articles tagged "player props"
King of Props Super Bowl Six Pack: Beastly Expectations
The King of Props rolls out his third of six Super Bowl props today. He'll have one more each on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The King has been a Beast all season: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
Red Hot Super Bowl Props: Will Welker Drop A Pass? Flea Go Shirtless? And Much More!
Super Bowl XLVIII offers a dizzying array of Super Bowl props. You can bet on everything from the weather to whether members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers will dare go shirtless during the frosty halftime show. You can even bet on Peyton Manning "Omaha" calls.
King of Props Gives a Conference Championship 4-Pack
After going 3-1 in the divisional round, the King of Props is a torrid 49-26-1 (.653) on the season. His loyal subjects are treated to four more plays today.
King of Props Keeps the Gravy Train Rolling
Followers of the King of Props cashed two more tickets with ease Saturday. Now 48-25-1 (.658) on the season, the Mighty King looks to go 2-0 again on Sunday.
Mighty King of Props Wears a Golden Crown
For the entire season, the King of Props has never done worse than 1-1 when giving out two plays on the same day. Now 46-25-1 (.648), the Mighty King offers another pair of player props for Saturday.
King of Props Expects High Fives
The King of Props' loyal subjects have celebrated routinely this season. Now 45-24-1, he expects to cash in when two players reach five here on Jan. 5.
Week 17 in Review: CHFF Rides Big Wave Into Postseason
The King of Props and Intelligence Index produced major money-making performances in 2013. Our Real and Spectacular Picks, meanwhile, closed out the regular season with another huge late surge (12-4 ATS) and has a sick five-year history of nearly .700 ATS down the stretch.
King of Props Concludes Booming 2013
Entering the last Sunday of 2013, the "King of Props" has a dazzling record of 43-22-1 (.662). He closes out the regular season, and the 2013 calendar year, with two more strong plays.
King of Props Offers One More Gift Before Christmas
After the penultimate Sunday of the 2013 regular season, the King of Props is 42-22-1 (.656). He looks to tie a bow on another winning week with tonight's play.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review