Articles tagged "paul brown"
Browns Take Revenge on Bengals: Autopsy of an Upset
On Thursday Night Football the Cleveland Browns showed that their days of being pushovers in the AFC North are over.
Browns @ Bengals TNF Preview
The AFC North is the only division in the NFL with each team boasting a winning record. Only four times previously has a division had all four teams with winning records this late in a season since realignment in 2002.
Inside Vegas: Wise Guys Rooting For Patriots, Against Colts
Inside Vegas reporter Sean O'Neill previews all four wildcard games, and tells us why the Wise Guys this postseason are rooting for the Patriots, and against the Colts.
Wildcard Trends: Favorites, Unders, Wintry Weather
Favorites have dominated recent wildcard play: the last wildcard underdog to cover was Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos, who beat the Steelers outright. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores some of the top handicapping storylines this weekend.
Slack Lines, Wild Card Weekend: New Year, Same Incompetence
The gang is in a New Year's haze. But what do expect when one writer owns a sports bar and the others enjoy a white wine spritzer or seven?
Sanchez Butt Fumble Symbolized Big Problems in New York Jets Pass Game
Mark Sanchez's famous Butt Fumble in 2012 was a symptom of a much larger problem. The episodic circus that is Rex Ryan and the New York Jets is working to improve the many, many lumps in their passing game in 2012.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls