Articles tagged "owen daniels"
Appreciating Andre Johnson: It's About Time
It's the story of his career: Andre Johnson has a monster game on Sunday night, and by Monday it's overshadowed by sexier storylines. But it's time we give No. 80 his due.
NFL Tight Ends More Polific Than Any Time in NFL History
Through the first five weeks of the NFL season, tight ends have combined for 765 catches for 8,992 yards and 76 touchdowns. That is the most by players at that position in all three categories through the first five weeks of any season in NFL history.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
NFC North: Time to See What the Bears Are Made Of
The Bears face the top team in the AFC, the 7-1 Houston Texans on Sunday Night Football in what will prove to be a true Black & Blue Showdown.
Carson Palmer And The Worst Fantasy Football Team Ever
The FFSlots giveth, and the FFSlots God kicketh in the gonads, too. This week our Fantasy Football Slot Machine handed the Cold, Hard Football Facts a team likely to get crushed in the Week 7 fantasy wars. But that opens the door for you to spin to win cash prizes this week on FFSlots.com.
Mark Sanchez And The Jets Pull Off An Amazing Loss To The Texans
The Jets gain respect in a close loss to the Texans. Two initials and two long arms stop New York's improbable win under the Monday Night Lights.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues