Articles tagged "miami"
Pigskin Detention: A Reading From The Book Of Manning
Peyton was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Eli was also born in New Orleans, although not in a hospital. For Brother Eli was born in a bakery, surrounded by turnovers.
Break Up The Dolphins! Ryan Tannehill Leads Miami to First 3-0 Start Since 2002
The Miami Dolphins defeated the Atlanta Falcons 27-23 in Week 3.
Aaron Rodgers, Andy Reid and Richard Sherman React to NFL Week 2
Aaron Rodgers didn't feel well before shredding Washington for 480 yards and four touchdowns and rapper Macklemore says "We stomped the 49ers." At least he didn't say "We didn't start the fire".
28 Years Ago: He Did It! He Did It! Flutie Did It!!
Some people say that Colonel Mustard did it in the study with the candlestick. These people are wrong. Every football fan knows that "Flutie did it. He did it! Flutie did it!!" in the Orange Bowl with the football.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team