Articles tagged "matt cassel"
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 16 Game
Justin Henry breaks down a crazy slate of Week 16 action, with historical days for Peyton Manning, the Carolina Panthers, and the Philadelphia Eagles.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
Matt Cassel, Poor Situtional Football Sink Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles
The Eagles have given up 48+ points just 13 times in their long history, two of those games this year alone. And the latest was the worst of the bunch: Chip Kelly's Eagles were ripped up by back-up QB Matt Cassel and the wounded, Adrian Peterson-less Vikings. Credit poor coaching.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
No Ordinary Joe: Flacco Completely Unique (In Good and Bad Ways)
Let's play a game of "Sucks! or Doesn't Suck!" featuring a Super Bowl champ/chump who's like Tim Tebow with an arm or Mark Sanchez with a heart.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay