Articles tagged "matt bryant"
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 3 Game
Justin Henry simmers down the Luck-Harbaugh reunion, the Giants crumbling, the Patriots' dominance on defense, and so much more.
Six Reasons the Seattle Seahawks Can Win Super Bowl XLVIII
Don’t book your tickets for New York City just yet, Seattle Seahawks fans. But Russell Wilson, not to mention all kinds of statistical signs, point to a long cross-country flight come January.
Ravens Crush Bucs; Broncos Edge 49ers; Other Thursday Pre-Season Results
LaQuan Williams scored a pair of touchdowns, one on offense and another on special teams, to help Baltimore to a 44-16 preseason rout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Ravens' first action since last February's win in Super Bowl XLVII.
Clutch Colts, Falcons, Cowboys Unlikely To Recapture Magic In 2013
The Colts, Falcons and Cowboys loaded up on clutch wins in 2012, but as Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has found, this usually means regression and bad fortune the following year. Just ask the 2012 Giants.
The NFL's Biggest Overachievers And Underachievers In 2012
The 2012 Indianapolis Colts were the NFL's biggest overachiever in nearly two decades, while the New England Patriots were the league's most underachieving team last year, writes Scott Kacsmar.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls