Articles tagged "lance briggs"
Monday Night Football: The Bears' Defense Smothers the Lions
The Bears' defense closed the end zone door on the frustrated Lions by causing three red zone turnovers that led to a 13-7 victory.
NFC North: The Packers, Vikings and Lions Hit the Road
The Lions begin Sunday afternoon, the Vikings play later and the Packers draw the Sunday night slot with all three playing on the road in Week 6.
Muddy Waters: A Perfect Metaphor for our Week 5 Real and Spectacular Picks
The CHFF Insider staff spent the weekend at its autumn retreat in Midcoast Maine for the giant pumpkin harvest, our tradition as old as the Cold, Hard Football Facts themselves. It was there we found a perfect metaphor for our 2012 picks.
NFC North: The Bears and Vikings Take Care of Business
The Bears and Vikings faced a couple of the league's bottom-dwellers and took advantage while the Packers let another win slip through their grasp.
Tony Romo Throws Five Picks, Bears Maul Cowboys in Dallas
CHFF's Justin Henry examines Tony Romo's most brutal loss of his polarizing career as the Bears exploited Dallas' many mistakes, winning 34-18.
Big Hat, No Cattle: Dallas Cowboys are America’s Dumbest Team
We called the Dallas Cowboys America's (Dumbest) Team before their Monday night showdown with the Chicago Bears. They lived down to the label with a mistake-filled 34-18 loss in the Taj Majones.
Naughty Nurse: Chicago Bears body-cavity exam
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Chicago Bears. While the patient may still look healthy, but she found some problems as her penetrating pigskin probe slid deeper under the surface.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012