Articles tagged "joe haden"
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
King of Props Expects a Bill to Pay
If you followed the "King of Props" on Monday night, you counted your winnings 5 minutes into the game and rested easy the rest of the night. The King is now a cool 11-5 on the season and looks for a similarly easy payoff tonight.
Colonel Comey Part 2: Colin Kaepernick's Super Bowl Stare Remembered
Colonel Comey is back with reaction to the late afternoon Sunday slate: The NFC is a fight by the dumpster with hatchets; Colin Kaepernick is a man possessed, women's sports can give up now, plus stats!
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
- Listen To FF Champs Radio, 12-2 ET Tuesday
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game