Articles tagged "great quarterbacks"
Dirty Statistical Secret: Leather-Helmet NFL Produced More Points, Thrills
The NFL has spent more than 35 years genetically modifying offenses to score more points. Yet teams produced more points and more big plays in the gritty leather-helmet NFL of the late 1940s and 1950s than they do in the overly efficient league of today. We tell you why.
Spectacular Russell Wilson Deserves Respect, And Much More
We've said it before about Russell Wilson: Dude. Doesn't. Lose. Here's why: Wilson is fresh off the greatest performance by any second-year QB in history. His statistical production paints an impressive portrait, one that pigskin pundits don't seem to get.
Parity Dead: Manning, Brady, Great QBs Still Rule NFL
Fans and analysts claim there is "parity" in the NFL. In reality, the league is dominated year after year by the same teams and elite quarterbacks. And 2012 is no exception, proving yet again that parity is dead.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls