Articles tagged "fourth-quarter comebacks"
Aaron Rodgers: Mr. Irrelevant in fourth quarter
Green Bay MVP Aaron Rodgers puts up elite numbers, except in one area: he consistently fails to deliver fourth-quarter comebacks. He's so bad, in fact, that the closest comparison is Bill Kenney, Kansas City's forgotten 'Mr. Irrelevant' QB of the 1980s.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues