Articles tagged "fourth-quarter comebacks"
Aaron Rodgers: Mr. Irrelevant in fourth quarter
Green Bay MVP Aaron Rodgers puts up elite numbers, except in one area: he consistently fails to deliver fourth-quarter comebacks. He's so bad, in fact, that the closest comparison is Bill Kenney, Kansas City's forgotten 'Mr. Irrelevant' QB of the 1980s.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls