Articles tagged "football"
Futbol Facts: Politically Incorrect Realities of The World Cup
The World Cup ends Sunday, and with it ends another round of American cultural naval gazing, as soccer "pundits" wonder why the rest of the world loves soccer, but not the U.S. Here are some politically incorrect facts about global soccer and America's place in it.
CHFF Impact Still Lingers in Office of Late NFL Films Great Steve Sabol
Peter King of SI.com and Monday Morning Quarterback fame recently took readers inside the office of late NFL Films kingpin Steve Sabol, who was a great supporter of CHFF. It turns out our impact on NFL Films still lingers in Sabol's office.
Natural Spirit Of Combat: Football Violence Healthy, Vital To American Character
Once upon a time the NFL embraced its identity as a combat sport, a way for iron to sharpen iron and for the nation to distinguish. Somewhere along the line it has lost that sense of identity and purpose, and that is a problem for society.
Football, Old Glory And America: All Is Right With The World
All is right in the world when the football team from America's oldest public school huddle up under the American flag, between the brick walls of an old Depression Era high school football stadium.
Tailgate Time: The Pigskin High Holidays are here!
The Pigskin High Holidays are here! Our TV special 'A Thanksgiving Tailgate' airs this week, our tailgate recipe and photo contest is in full swing and the CHFF Tailgate Team warmed up by battling Boston's best chef's Sunday during SausageFest.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay