Articles tagged "dumb teams"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
New England-Green Bay Battle of Two Smartest Teams in NFL
The Patriots and the Packers clash Sunday in Green Bay in what's widely considered a Super Bowl preview and a battle of the two best teams in football. It's also a clash of the two smartest teams in football.
Brains Over Brawn: Smart Teams Dominated 2013 Season
We created the Intelligence Index before the start of the season to separate smart, well-coached teams from dumb, poorly coached teams. The results were spectacular. Among other things, it proved that success in situational football is more important than physical prowess.
Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
The disappointing Houston Texans have the biggest muscles and the smallest brain in the NFL this year. They consistently win the physical battles, but lose the mental battles. As a result, they're 2-10 overall, 3-9 against the spread, and No. 32 and dead last on the powerful CHFF Intelligence Index.
Dumb Houston Texans Blown Out As Mental Mismatches Remain Perfect
The dumb Houston Texans were crushed 34-3 by the smart San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, providing yet another blowout victory for the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams in our Mental Mismatches are 8-0 straight up and ATS and have won by an average of 24 PPG.
NFL's Dumbest Teams: Chip Kelly Must Re-Educate Philadelphia Eagles
No coach faces bigger challenges in 2013 than Chip Kelly. Not only most he make the leap from college to pros, install his up-tempo offense, find a QB and win over frustrated fans. He must also re-educate the dumbest team in football.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls