Articles tagged "dumb NFL teams"
Smart Bets in Week 15: The NFL's Top Mental Mismatches
The Baltimore Ravens and Kansas City Chiefs are playoff contenders because they're two of the smartest, most well-coached teams in football. They enjoy the biggest Mental Mismatches of the NFL's Week 15 slate.
Intelligence Index: Physically Gifted Denver Broncos a Dumb Team
The Denver Broncos remain one of the best teams in football: No. 1 still in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. But they have a critical weakness, and it's all in their heads: the physically gifted Broncos are not a very smart team.
Houston Texans, Minnesota Vikings Enjoy Big Mental Mismatches in Week 14
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index tells us that smart teams are smart bets ATS and dumb teams are dumb bets. We take a look at the biggest Mental Mismatches in Week 14.
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
Dumb Houston Texans Blown Out As Mental Mismatches Remain Perfect
The dumb Houston Texans were crushed 34-3 by the smart San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, providing yet another blowout victory for the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams in our Mental Mismatches are 8-0 straight up and ATS and have won by an average of 24 PPG.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team