Articles tagged "bucs"
Naughty Nurse: Tampa Bay Buccaneers flatlined in 2012
Tampa Bay flatlined badly halfway through 2011. ut a bit of TLC (and T&A) from CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse has them scheduled for recovery in 2012. Paging Dr. Schiano. Dr. Greg Schiano.
Bucs Drop 10 Straight: 5 positives going forward
They saved the worst for last, if you can believe it. The Buccaneers lost 45-24, punctuating a dismal year with their worst performance of 2011.
Bucs visit Falcons: Week 17 Preview
The Buccaneers close out their disappointing 2011 in Atlanta, against a Falcons team with playoff seeding on the line. Atlanta couldn't have drawn a better match up; the Buccaneers haven't shown up to play in weeks.
Bucs Ruin Christmas, Fall To Panthers 48-16: 5 random observations
We didn't think it could get much worse than the 19-point beatdown the Panthers delivered earlier in the season. We were wrong. The Buccaneers have been hanged, drawn, and quartered by Carolina. Erik Sabol has 5 observations to share.
Week 16 Preview: Bucs at Panthers
The Buccaneers head north to battle Cam Newton and the Panthers. Three weeks ago, Carolina laid the smackdown in Raymond James Stadium, and the struggling Bucs look to avenge the loss.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys at Buccaneers: Week 15 Preview
The Cowboys plan to close out Raymond James Stadium with a season-saving victory on Saturday night. Luckily for them, Tampa Bay has been arguably the NFL's worst, most incompetent team over the last five weeks.
Bucs team report: Ladies and gentlemen, a new low!
It was a game that meant nothing to no one. Both reeling squads took the field in the name of pride and love of the game, but after a second-half butt whooping delivered by one of the league's most inept offenses, the Buccaneers showed us all how much they hate football.
Bucs team report: Previewing the least interesting game in the world
It's the least hyped game in NFL history. The bumbling Buccaneers travel to Jacksonville to battle the incompetent Jaguars in a game no one will remember in a year. Hell, a year might be generous; depending on the beer specials, we might not remember this one come Monday morning.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game