Articles tagged "brandon pettigrew"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Captain Comeback: Eli Manning Out-Clutches Tony Romo In Dallas
Scott Kacsmar has sobering news for Dallas fans: Eli Manning now boasts as many comebacks and game-winning drives in Cowboys Stadium as Tony Romo (three). Also: clutch wins again for Stafford, Luck; more close losses for Newton and Rivers. Who says clutch history doesn't repeat itself?
Captain Comeback Week 3: What the Hell’s Going on Out Here?
Multiple one-minute drills, successful Hail Mary's and overtime games? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down a massive, ridiculous week, referees included, and offers up a candidate for Stat of the Month.
NFC North: Black and Blue Division Over/Under Predictions
Black and Blues Brother Tom Pollin breaks down the season wins over-under projections for each NFC North team, three of which have great playoff potential.
Naughty Nurse: Detroit Lions off life support
The Detroit Lions had their Matt Millen removed four years ago and the their vital signs have improved dramatically since then. In fact, our Naughty Nurse of analysis took the former sad-sack franchise off life support in 2011.
Lions Team Report: A whole new ballgame
The Lions lost to the Saints in their first meeting in New Orleans in Week 13. A loss this time means it's 'wait 'til next year' -- a phrrase usually uttered by Detroit fans in August.
Lions Enjoy Ford Field Victory Lap After Trouncing Chargers 38-10: 5 Things We Learned
The Lions dominated the San Diego Chargers 38-10 and locked up a spot in the playoffs for the first time this millennium. CHFF Lions beat man Tom Pollin tells you 5 things. You better listen up.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012