Articles tagged "betting"
Houston Texans, Minnesota Vikings Enjoy Big Mental Mismatches in Week 14
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index tells us that smart teams are smart bets ATS and dumb teams are dumb bets. We take a look at the biggest Mental Mismatches in Week 14.
The Intelligence Index: Money In The Bank
Let's cut to the chase: Dumb teams lose games, but can make you big money. Teams with a final score of -5.0 or worse on the new CHFF Intelligence Index are 52-106-2 (.331) against the spread since 2010. Read on.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team