Articles tagged "beer"
Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
Our friends from Boston Beer Co. release their flagship Samuel Adams Boston Lager in a can next week.
New England Tailgate: Rhode Island-Style Clear Broth Clam Chowder
Most people are familiar with creamy New England-style clam chowder. But little Rhode Island has its very own very tasty clear-broth version.
American Ingenuity: A Pumpkin Makes Perfect Tailgate Party Keg
Friend of the Facts and New England Patriots fan Michael Gabriel turned us on this week to his favorite autumn drinking vessel: a hollowed-out pumpkin that he turns into a tailgate party keg.
Shock Top! A beer to drink at the end of the world
Shock Top! A beer to drink at the end of the world.
Americans downed 50 million cases of beer on Super Bowl Sunday
Americans downed 50 million cases of beer on Super Bowl Sunday.
Tailgate Treats: Rarebits for everyone!
Forget about fondue and it's terrible reputation. Our recipe for rarebits is everything you need in one skillet.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay