Articles tagged "against the spread trends"
Set Up For A Fall: 45 Teams Since 2003 Won 10+ Games Against The Spread
Forty-five teams from 2003 to 2011 won 10+ games against the spread. Only one of those 45 teams improved the following year: the 2012 Seahawks covered 11 games after covering 10 games in 2011.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team