Articles tagged "against the spread trends"
Set Up For A Fall: 45 Teams Since 2003 Won 10+ Games Against The Spread
Forty-five teams from 2003 to 2011 won 10+ games against the spread. Only one of those 45 teams improved the following year: the 2012 Seahawks covered 11 games after covering 10 games in 2011.
- The Best Johnny Manziel Photo You'll See From Week 16
- Denver Broncos At Cinncinnati Bengals Game Capsule
- NFL 30-Touchdown Club Bigger Than Ever In 2014
- 2014 Stories: J.J. Watt, Antonio Brown & Matt Forte
- Bengals-Steelers Set For Week 17 Finale On Sunday Night Football
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team