Articles tagged "against the spread trends"
Set Up For A Fall: 45 Teams Since 2003 Won 10+ Games Against The Spread
Forty-five teams from 2003 to 2011 won 10+ games against the spread. Only one of those 45 teams improved the following year: the 2012 Seahawks covered 11 games after covering 10 games in 2011.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team