Articles tagged "against the spread trends"
Set Up For A Fall: 45 Teams Since 2003 Won 10+ Games Against The Spread
Forty-five teams from 2003 to 2011 won 10+ games against the spread. Only one of those 45 teams improved the following year: the 2012 Seahawks covered 11 games after covering 10 games in 2011.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team