Articles tagged "Zach Miller"
King of Props Caps Stellar Season With 4-2 Super Bowl
The Super Bowl marked yet another triumphant day for the King of Props. After going 4-2 to finish the season 56-29-1 (.659), he offers a recap here.
King of Props Wagers On A Tight End War
The King of Props dishes out his fifth of six Super Bowl props, weighing in on a head-to-head positional prop for the first time this season. His Royal Highness of Football Nation has been a big winner all year: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
If the first set of props didn't get your appetite for Super Bowl betting up, then take a look through the second page of bets to make Sunday super.
Prop-A-Palooza! 400 Seahawks-Broncos Super Bowl Prop Bets Right Here
When defensive tackle Refrigerator Perry scored a touchdown in Super Bowl XX, it excited fans and made the prop bet a huge part of the big game. Sean O'Neill dishes up every single Seahawks-Broncos prop: a dizzying list of several hundred ways to make money on Sunday.
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
The NFL's best defense brings the 'Boom' to North Jersey. Justin Henry looks at the team from head to toe in preparation for Sunday.
Spectacular Russell Wilson Deserves Respect, And Much More
We've said it before about Russell Wilson: Dude. Doesn't. Lose. Here's why: Wilson is fresh off the greatest performance by any second-year QB in history. His statistical production paints an impressive portrait, one that pigskin pundits don't seem to get.
Red Hot Super Bowl Props: Will Welker Drop A Pass? Flea Go Shirtless? And Much More!
Super Bowl XLVIII offers a dizzying array of Super Bowl props. You can bet on everything from the weather to whether members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers will dare go shirtless during the frosty halftime show. You can even bet on Peyton Manning "Omaha" calls.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team