Articles tagged "YAC"
NFL Stat Wars: YAC (Yards After Catch) Vs. YAT (Yards At Touch)
Andrew Luck and the Colts were the NFL's most inaccurate team last year but were league a leader in YAT (Yards At Touch). I.E., they threw the ball too far down field. We look at YAT and YAC (Yards After Catch) and find that the latter especially is badly overvalued by stat crunchers.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review