Articles tagged "Wesley Woodyard"
Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: The Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning and company are a slim favorite to win this year's championship. Justin Henry examines all facets of the Mile High contender.
Championship Week Snapshots: The Verge of Immortality
Manning vs. Brady XV. The rubber match between spiteful NFC West arch nemeses. Justin Henry tells you all you need to know for Championship Sunday.
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
Week 1 Report: King of Props Perfect, CHFF Picks Not So Much
Cold, Hard Football Facts Insider picks produced a mixed bag of results in Week 1. The King of Props was a perfect 4-0 across four different games, thanks to a big day by Jordy Nelson and three other performers. Our Real and Spectacular picks were something less than stellar.
Broncos get Scrooged in Buffalo
Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos turn in their worst all around performance of the season as they continue the December slide that's become as common and tasteful as holiday fruitcake, earning a place on Santa's naughty list after a 40-14 loss in Buffalo.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls