Articles tagged "Wes Welker"
Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
All the facts and figures you need from the most watched television event in U.S. history.
Faces of Battle: Super Bowl XLVIII Epic National Anthem
Super Bowl XLVIII is underway and it kicked off with an epic intro featuring Queen Latifah, the national anthem by opera star Renee Fleming, and faces of battle, from the football field and from actual battlefields overseas.
Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
If the first set of props didn't get your appetite for Super Bowl betting up, then take a look through the second page of bets to make Sunday super.
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
Slot Machine: King of Props Banks on Denver Passing Game
The Mighty King of Props has rolled through 2013 with a record of 52-27-1 (.658), 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the postseason. He issues his second of six Super Bowl XLVIII props here.
Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: The Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning and company are a slim favorite to win this year's championship. Justin Henry examines all facets of the Mile High contender.
Red Hot Super Bowl Props: Will Welker Drop A Pass? Flea Go Shirtless? And Much More!
Super Bowl XLVIII offers a dizzying array of Super Bowl props. You can bet on everything from the weather to whether members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers will dare go shirtless during the frosty halftime show. You can even bet on Peyton Manning "Omaha" calls.
25 NFL Stars Compared to Wrestling Icons
Richard Sherman's vociferous trash-talking of Michael Crabtree felt like an old wrestling promo. What other NFL stars resemble squared circle greats?
Broncos Reach Seventh Super Bowl After Trampling Patriots
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos have punched their Super Bowl ticket, after an all-around dominant win over the Patriots at Mile High.
Six Matchups That Actually Mean Something In The Conference Championship Games
We're all sick of hearing about the quarterback "battles," because all they're really fighting for are shoe endorsements and Super Bowl rings. The actual matchups that happen on the field? More interesting. Here are 6 key ones.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review