Articles tagged "Week 9"
Cardinals Rout the Cowboys in Dallas: Autopsy of an Upset
That Tony Romo has been carrying the Dallas Cowboys this season should have been common knowledge. It became obvious after Sunday.
Luck, Colts Dominate Giants On Monday Night
After a slow start, Andrew Luck threw four touchdowns and passed for 354 yards en route to a 40-24 Indianapolis victory over the New York Giants.
Call Him Flash: Ryan Tannehill Dynamite Through Air & On Ground
Miami quarterback Ryan Tannehill passed for 288 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions for a 125.6 passer rating. He also rushed for 47 yards on four carries (11.8 average) with a long run of 22 yards and has a rush of at least 20 yards in each of his past four games.
The Matt Asiata Trifecta
Minnesota running back Matt Asiata rushed for three touchdowns in the Vikings’ 29-26 win against Washington. Asiata now has three career games with three rushing touchdowns, the most of any undrafted player in his first three seasons in the common draft era (since 1967).
Rob Gronkowski Is Third Fastest To 50 Touchdown Receptions
Gronkzilla. Gronk. Big Dumb Animal. Whatever you call him is irrelevant: he's one of the most prolific touchdown-catching machines in NFL history.
Ben Roethlisberger Makes NFL History With Consecutive Six-Touchdown Games
No one, not one quarterback in the history of professional football, has thrown six touchdown passes in consecutive games. And only one, Y.A. Tittle, has thrown six touchdowns passes twice in the same season. Until Ben Roethlisberger, that is.
Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In Novmeber
Following a victory in London, Tony Romo and his Cowboys are 25-5 in Romo's November starts.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Looking Ahead to the Second Half
Adam Dobrowolski uses the Quality Stats Six Pack to look at the playoff picture and determine what factors may change in the season's second half.
Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
In Week 8, nine rookie wide receivers had at least 75 receiving yards, the most in a single week in NFL history. All nine receivers were selected in the first four rounds of the 2014 NFL Draft and all within the first 118 picks.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls