Articles tagged "Week 9"
Hog Report: Philly's Offensive Hogs will Pink-Slip Vick & Reid
After failing to show up against the Saints, Philly's O-Hogs have the left the "Dream Team" of the 2011 pre-season in a state of desperation.
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
Marcus Vick Found Guilty of Stupidity in a Court of Internet Law
The brother of Eagles QB Michael Vick should not be counted on to walk your dogs and get your mail when you're on vacation.
Tony Gonzalez Joins Jerry Rice in the Record Books; Jason Witten Surpasses Michael Irvin
The era of pass-happy offenses brings us more records for tight ends and records for rookie quarterbacks. Plus Matthew Stafford and Mike Tomlin hover around some "earliest" records.
Patriots the Front-Runner for AFC's Second Seed
With the 2012 NFL season halfway complete for most teams, we take a look at five playoff hopefuls and their chances for the stretch run.
Seattle Seahawks Run Over Vikings, Cardinals Drop Fifth Straight
Seattle returned home to end a two-game losing streak, while the Cardinals once promising season continues to slip away.
NFC East Week 9: Maybe RG3 is a Mitt Romney Guy
In Week 9 NFC East Sunday action, the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins all ate dirt. Justin Henry examines the downfalls of each Glamour squad.
AFC North Week 9: The Steelers emerge as AFC Contenders
The Steelers don't just look like the best team in the division. After nine weeks, Pittsburgh appears to the one of the top in the AFC.
NFC North: Bears Commit the Music City Massacre
The Bears jumped on the Titans for 28 first quarter points and cruised to victory the rest of the way while the Packers and Lions won to keep pace in the NFC North.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- CHFF on Twitter: It's All Tebow, All The Time
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012