Articles tagged "Week 8"
Jerry Jones Powders Dez Bryant; Changes His Diaper: Potentially Breaking News Week 8
All the Week 8 NFL headlines that are unfit to print.
Week 8 Highlights: Terrelle Pryor One Better Than Bo Jackson; Alex Smith Better Than Everyone
Kansas City’s Alex Smith became the first quarterback since the 1970 merger to win his first eight games to start a season with a new team.
Four TOs, 45 Points and a Blowout: Denver Says Why Not?
The Broncos are the most interesting second-place team in NFL history, and the league scoring record is theirs to claim, Colonel Comey reports in Take 2 of Five Things We (He) Learned.
Dallas at Detroit (-3): Dallas Defense Romo's Game Away
Behind the arm of Matt Stafford, the legs of Reggie Bush and hands of Calvin Johnson, Detroit produced an astronomical 623 yards of offense. Johnson’s 329 receiving yards on 14 catches was seven yards short of Flipper Anderson’s single game record of 336 receiving yards in a Nov. 1989 game for the Los Angeles Rams against the New Orleans Saints.
Chip Kelly: The Dumbest Coach Of The 21st Century?
It may be year one in the pros, but Chip Kelly is off to a rough start. His players haven't flourished and the lack of success falls in his lap.
Miami at New England (-7): Gritty Pats Pluck Victory From Dolphins
New England trailed Miami 17-3 at halftime and rattled off 24 unanswered. Tom Brady completed just 13 of 22 passes for 116 yards, two touchdowns, one interception and New England averaged an anemic 4.0 Real Passing Yards Per Attempt. Yes four!
Audio: Kerry Byrne and Pat Imig Preview NFL Week 8 on CBS Sports Radio 920
Kerry Byrne and Patrick Imig break down Week 8 in the NFL on CBS Sports Radio 920.
Stat Pack Week 8 Podcast: Dissecting the Chiefs Defense
The Chiefs defense enters rare territory as they spearhead the league's only unbeaten team. Adam Dobrowolski analyzes the Mathletics of this D.
King of Props Expects a Panther Attack
Through seven weeks, the "King of Props" has hit on 18 of his 28 prop bets. He looks to strike again with a play in tonight's Panthers-Bucs tilt.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review