Articles tagged "Week 8"
Drew Brees Authors Most Prolific Passing Game in NFL History
Drew Brees authored the most prolific passing performance in NFL history in the Saints' historic 52-49 shootout win over the Giants on Sunday.
Redskins Drag Cowboys Back Down To Earth With 20-17 Win
It's Colt McCoy's world, we're just living in it. The last two weeks, McCoy has completed 85.7% of his passes, better than any quarterback in pro football.
Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
Orton is the first player with at least four touchdown passes and 10 or fewer completions in a game since Pittsburgh’s Bubby Brister against Cleveland on December 23, 1990.
Detroit Lions And Matthew Stafford: 2014's Comeback Kings
The Lions overcame a 14-point deficit in last week’s 24-23 win against New Orleans, are the fifth team in NFL history to win back-to-back games when trailing by at least 14 points one week and by 21+ points the following week.
Ben Roethlisberger Meets Y.A. Tittle In NFL History
In his 150th career start, Ben Roethlisberger threw for 500 yards and 6 touchdowns. He also joined Tom Brady, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw for reaching 100 wins in start 150. Not a bad Sunday to wear Bumblebee uniforms.
VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
The Jets are 1-7, which is nice when you consider Geno Smith wears No. 1 and Michael Vick No. 7.
Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
To be fair, the turf and Cassius Vaughn were both wide open.
Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history. He's also a perfectionist and some might say a control freak ... just ask the Denver scoreboard operator following the Broncos 35-21 win over the Chargers.
San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
The Broncos (5-1) and Chargers (5-2) have each scored points on their past 53 offensive trips inside the 20-yard line, tied for the longest active streak in the NFL. This season, Denver has scored touchdowns on 15 of 19 red zone trips (NFL-best 78.9 percent).
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls