Articles tagged "Week 7"
Norv Turner and his Terrible Towel
With Roger Goodell stepping away from bounty appeals in favor of his predecessor Paul Tagliabue, he and the NFL figured, "what the hell, let's go after Norv Turner".
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Monday Night Football: The Bears' Defense Smothers the Lions
The Bears' defense closed the end zone door on the frustrated Lions by causing three red zone turnovers that led to a 13-7 victory.
Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck make NFL history in Week 7
Not to be outdone by his quarterback counterparts, Titans RB Chris Johnson set a record in Week 7, becoming the only player in NFL history with four touchdowns of at least 80 yards.
Patriots and Jets prove Anything is Possible in Week 7
Tom Brady and his New England teammates escaped Week 7 with an overtime victory over the Jets .. but that doesn't tell the whole story. Plus, Cam Newton is lame.
AFC North Week 7: Ravens get exposed
The Baltimore Ravens may be the best team in the division, but given their performance on Sunday, that distinction may not be saying much.
NFC North Week 7: The Packers Carve Up the Rams
Aaron Rodgers followed his prime-time performance in Houston by slicing up the Rams in St. Louis while the Vikings won despite their quarterback.
Tom Brady and the Patriots Win the Mediocre Bowl In OT Over The Jets
The Jets and Patriots duke it out like a couple of past-their-prime, journeyman boxers. The Bills avoid OT by giving up a game winning TD in the 4th.
Arizona Cardinals Drop Third Straight, 49ers Alone Atop NFC West
The Cardinals and Rams each dropped games to NFC North opponents, putting a halt to the NFC West's claim as the NFL's new Black and Blue division.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012