Articles tagged "Week 7"
11 NFL Teams Averaging At Least 25 PPG
ABOVE AVERAGE: Eleven teams in 2013 are averaging at least 25 points per game, which is on pace to be the most in a season in NFL history.
NFL Week 8: Divisional Clashes Divide Divisions
Since the current eight-division format was instituted in 2002, the 11 Super Bowl champions have posted a combined divisional record of 45-21 (.682) in their title seasons.
NFL Teams Combined For Most Points Through Seven Weeks in NFL History
NFL teams have combined for 4,928 points in 2013, the most points through seven weeks in NFL history. The previous high was 4,803 points last season.
Don't Leave Your Kids With Peyton Manning
Being married for 40 years is a long time. The NFL and United Way have been working together that long, when the two teamed up ifour decades ago.
NFL Passing Game 2013: Higher Passer Rating, High Yards Per Attempt & More Pick-6's
So far in Week 7, five teams – Buffalo, Carolina, Miami, New England and the New York Jets – all had interception-return touchdowns, contributing to a league-wide total of 30 this season, the second-most interception-return touchdowns through seven weeks since 1970.
Bengals Setting Up Fans For Disappointment: Potentially Breaking News, Week 7 ...
No way the Bengals win the AFC North ... No way!
Chiefs Lock Up Playoff Berth According To NFL History
The Kansas City Chiefs improved to 7-0 with a 17-16 win over Houston. In the Super Bowl era, 31 teams have started 7-0 and all 31 qualified for the playoffs. Fifteen of those 31 clubs advanced to the Super Bowl and nine won the Super Bowl.
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
Baltimore at Pittsburgh (-1.5): It's Shaun Suisham's World
After starting 0-4, the Steelers could creep back into the AFC North race with a win next week at Oakland and join the 3-4 club with Baltimore on a bye and Cleveland playing in Kansas City.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review