Articles tagged "Week 6"
Houston at Kansas City (-6.5); Chiefs 7-0 For First Time Since 2003
A week after being embarrassed at home by St. Louis, Houston fought Kansas City to the final whistle. This colossal Mental Mismatch proved an ATS victory for the Houston Texans and Case Keenum.
Dan Marino's Greatest Contribution To The World
Given that Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, his role in exposing Einhorn's penis might be his most valuable contribution to the world of pop culture and entertainment.
Broncos Have Won 17 Straight Regular Season Games
The Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs both improved to 6-0 yesterday. Since 1990, when the 12-team playoff format was adopted, 27 of the 29 (93.1 percent) previous teams to start 6-0 made the playoffs.
Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs Rekindle Memories of NFL's Western Division
With Denver and Kansas City both leading the AFC West at 6-0, this is only the second time since the divisional structure was implemented in 1933 that two teams in the same division started 6-0. In 1934, the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, then members of the NFL’s Western Division, each started 10-0.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 6 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the statistical elements that defined every NFL victory and defeat in Week 6, from New England's last-second triumph, to continued problems in Houston.
Texans Fans Cheer Schaub's Injuries; Texans Players Respond; Jim Mora Needed
Jim Mora says these are some sick, sick, sick people. Mentally sick.
Kubiak Face: Memorize It While You Still Can
Things are so bad in Houston that anything less than a completely cleaned house seems like a longshot. Can J.J. Watt play quarterback?
King of Props Has a Passing Fancy
Despite a hot first half, the "King of Props" saw his Thursday night bet fall just short. Still a torrid 15-6, he offers two strong plays for Sunday.
Sharp-Shooting King of Props Goes Bear Hunting
Monday night's bet on an under was never in doubt, putting the King of Props at 15-5 for the season. He has a Bear in his sights on Thursday night.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review