Articles tagged "Week 6"
Broncos D-Hogs Pound Philip Rivers & Bail Out Peyton Manning
In a week of thrilling comebacks and unexpected victories, the hogs made the difference for the Broncos, Falcons and Giants.
Matt Ryan is the NFL's Best Quarterback at Home
Matty Ice has the hottest hand at home. Ryan has the best record by a starting quarterback at home since 1970. No. 2 on the list? Joe Flacco.
Peyton Manning is the NFL’s All-Time Leader in Fourth Quarter Comeback Wins
Peyton Manning delivered his NFL record-setting 37th fourth-quarter comeback win in epic fashion. Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar puts it all into perspective.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
White Jordy Nelson Making Headlines Again
Jordy Nelson (who is white) hauled in three touchdowns Sunday Night in Houston. Less than 24 hours later, Patrick Imig (who is also white) received an award for his investigative report on Jordy Nelson last Fall. Coincidence?
Is A Super Sports-Betting Upset Brewing?
As the parties prepare for oral argument in NCAA v. Christie, lawyer Theodore Olson is looking a lot like Bill Belichick in Super Bowl XXXVI.
NFC North: the Packers Dominate the Undefeated Texans
Aaron Rodgers kept the hammer down on the previously undefeated Texans, The Lions overcame themselves while the Vikings were RGIII'd.
49ers Handled at Home, Seahawks Claim Share of Division Lead
Week 6 did nothing but muck up the divisional picture even further, with three NFC West teams now sitting at 4-2 and the other just a game back.
NFC East: Giants Reign Supreme Atop Shaky Division
Justin Henry immerses himself in Week 6 NFC East action, including the Giants triumph, the Eagles and Cowboys' failures, and RG3's showcase in DC.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012