Articles tagged "Week 6"
Cowboys Ground the Seahawks: Autopsy of an Upset
The Dallas Cowboys went into their game against the Seahawks in Seattle as anywhere from 8 to 10 point underdogs. Fans should have known better.
Inventing New Ways To Lose: The St. Louis Rams Story
Pat Imig writes from the position of disgruntled fan following his hometown St. Louis Rams embarrassing themselves on Monday Night Football. Happy 700, MNF!
Julius Thomas Reaches Megatron Levels
Julius Thomas leads the NFL with nine touchdown receptions. More importantly for Denver, the team is scoring high marks on our Defensive Hog Index.
Ravens In Prime Position To Fight For AFC North Crown
Baltimore is 4-2 and has the second best point differential in the NFL at +67. Joe Flacco has eight touchdowns to one interception in his last three games and a 12/3 ratio for the season.
Green Bay Outlasts Miami; No. 1 In Mother Of All Stats
Following a 27-24 win in Miami, Green Bay is No. 6 overall in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. The Packers are No. 1 in Scoreabiity and No. 1 in the Mother Of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential.
Philip Rivers Aerial Assault Continues With 31-28 Win Over Oakland
The Philip Rivers effect is in full force: the Chargers are No. 1 in Offenisve Passer Rating, Real Quaterback Rating and Real Quarterback Rating Differential.
Philip Rivers On Fire - His Chargers No. 1 In Power Rankings
He's been one of the top quarterbacks of the young season. He's Philip Rivers and he's leading the Chargers in the AFC West.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
Adam Dobrowolski adds a bonus brew to the Quality Stats Six Pack and examines the main weakness of each of the seven one-loss teams.
Aaron Rodgers' 100th Game: Where He Ranks In NFL History
The King of the Discount Double Check hits the century mark in games played for his career in Week 6: we examine where he sits in NFL history.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team