Articles tagged "Week 6"
Houston at Kansas City (-6.5); Chiefs 7-0 For First Time Since 2003
A week after being embarrassed at home by St. Louis, Houston fought Kansas City to the final whistle. This colossal Mental Mismatch proved an ATS victory for the Houston Texans and Case Keenum.
Dan Marino's Greatest Contribution To The World
Given that Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, his role in exposing Einhorn's penis might be his most valuable contribution to the world of pop culture and entertainment.
Broncos Have Won 17 Straight Regular Season Games
The Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs both improved to 6-0 yesterday. Since 1990, when the 12-team playoff format was adopted, 27 of the 29 (93.1 percent) previous teams to start 6-0 made the playoffs.
Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs Rekindle Memories of NFL's Western Division
With Denver and Kansas City both leading the AFC West at 6-0, this is only the second time since the divisional structure was implemented in 1933 that two teams in the same division started 6-0. In 1934, the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, then members of the NFL’s Western Division, each started 10-0.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 6 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the statistical elements that defined every NFL victory and defeat in Week 6, from New England's last-second triumph, to continued problems in Houston.
Texans Fans Cheer Schaub's Injuries; Texans Players Respond; Jim Mora Needed
Jim Mora says these are some sick, sick, sick people. Mentally sick.
Kubiak Face: Memorize It While You Still Can
Things are so bad in Houston that anything less than a completely cleaned house seems like a longshot. Can J.J. Watt play quarterback?
King of Props Has a Passing Fancy
Despite a hot first half, the "King of Props" saw his Thursday night bet fall just short. Still a torrid 15-6, he offers two strong plays for Sunday.
Sharp-Shooting King of Props Goes Bear Hunting
Monday night's bet on an under was never in doubt, putting the King of Props at 15-5 for the season. He has a Bear in his sights on Thursday night.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans