Articles tagged "Week 6"
A Bunch of Losers: Philip Rivers and the 500-Yard QB Club
The San Diego Chargers lost to the Green Bay Packers, 27-20, on Sunday despite 503 yards passing by Philip Rivers. Not unusual. There have been 17 500+ passing efforts in NFL history. Those teams have gone just 9-8 despite the historic production.
Cowboys Ground the Seahawks: Autopsy of an Upset
The Dallas Cowboys went into their game against the Seahawks in Seattle as anywhere from 8 to 10 point underdogs. Fans should have known better.
Inventing New Ways To Lose: The St. Louis Rams Story
Pat Imig writes from the position of disgruntled fan following his hometown St. Louis Rams embarrassing themselves on Monday Night Football. Happy 700, MNF!
Julius Thomas Reaches Megatron Levels
Julius Thomas leads the NFL with nine touchdown receptions. More importantly for Denver, the team is scoring high marks on our Defensive Hog Index.
Ravens In Prime Position To Fight For AFC North Crown
Baltimore is 4-2 and has the second best point differential in the NFL at +67. Joe Flacco has eight touchdowns to one interception in his last three games and a 12/3 ratio for the season.
Green Bay Outlasts Miami; No. 1 In Mother Of All Stats
Following a 27-24 win in Miami, Green Bay is No. 6 overall in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. The Packers are No. 1 in Scoreabiity and No. 1 in the Mother Of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential.
Philip Rivers Aerial Assault Continues With 31-28 Win Over Oakland
The Philip Rivers effect is in full force: the Chargers are No. 1 in Offenisve Passer Rating, Real Quaterback Rating and Real Quarterback Rating Differential.
Philip Rivers On Fire - His Chargers No. 1 In Power Rankings
He's been one of the top quarterbacks of the young season. He's Philip Rivers and he's leading the Chargers in the AFC West.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
Adam Dobrowolski adds a bonus brew to the Quality Stats Six Pack and examines the main weakness of each of the seven one-loss teams.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls