Articles tagged "Week 5"
Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford Set Historic Passing Records in Week 5
Manning now has 20 touchdown passes this season, the most through the first five games of a season in NFL history. Stafford has totaled 14,331 career passing yards, the most passing yards in NFL history through a player’s first 50 games.
King of Props Is Falcon Crushing It
The "King of Props" continues to make it look easy, winning both of yesterday's plays before the fourth quarter. He tries to stay perfect for Week 5 with a Monday Night play.
Good News Broncos, Chiefs & Saints: 90 Percent of 5-0 Teams Have Made Playoffs Since 1990
The Broncos won 51-48 at Dallas, the Chiefs defeated Tennessee 26-17 and the Saints recorded a 26-18 victory at Chicago.
Packers Shackle Johnson-Less Lions
With a returning Eddie Lacy and a bye week to prepare for Detroit, the Packers defense turned back the clock to their Super Bowl season. The Lions missing their top two receivers
Eagles Drop Giants Like Bag of Rotting Potatoes
The annual rite of Fall where Tom Coughlin sits on the hot seat is actually deserved this go-around. The entire team should be on the hot seat.
Saints Grab First Win In Chicago Since 2000
Drew Brees completed 29/35 passes for 288 yards, two touchdowns, zero interceptions and a 120 passer rating. It marked Brees’ first victory in four career games at Soldier Field.
Five Down, 11 To Go; Can Denver Match 2007 Pats?
Wes Welker probably has a "16-0 Perfect Season" t-shirt somewhere in his closet collecting dust. Does he have another chance at perfection six years later? We assess.
Who Is This Impostor Wearing The Patriots No. 12 Jersey?
In his Sunday sum-up, Colonel Comey notes that Tom Brady doesn't pass the eye test. The Colonel also wants more Luck-Wilson games, and talks defense in New Orleans and Kansas City.
Hog Power: Things Are Getting Back To The Norm
With one quarter of the NFL season behind us, the teams atop the Offensive Hog Index and Defensive Hog Index should be no surprise.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".