Articles tagged "Week 5"
The Buffalo Bills can't get anything right
Win or lose (mainly lose, and by a lot), the Buffalo Bills can't even escape the scrutiny of the NFL. Injury reports be damned.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
Mark Sanchez And The Jets Pull Off An Amazing Loss To The Texans
The Jets gain respect in a close loss to the Texans. Two initials and two long arms stop New York's improbable win under the Monday Night Lights.
AFC West: Broncos, Chargers and Chiefs Fail to Win
Manning comes up short to Brady's Patriots, Brees out-guns Rivers to get Saints on the board, and Chiefs get black eye courtesy of their fans.
Week 5 Facebook War Room: Ryan Kalil purchases another newspaper ad
The results of Week 5 left Panthers OL Ryan Kalil no choice but to purchase another newspaper ad.
NFC North: The Bears and Vikings Take Care of Business
The Bears and Vikings faced a couple of the league's bottom-dwellers and took advantage while the Packers let another win slip through their grasp.
NFC East Week 5: Giants Go Up, the Rest Go Down
The Giants dominate the defenseless, the Eagles lose late for once, and RG3 gets his mind scrambled. Justin Henry tackles the fallout from the NFC East in Week 5.
AFC North: Trap games separate contenders and pretenders
Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Pittsburgh played in close, physical games this weekend. Who came out on top?
49ers Crush Bills 45-3, Seahawks Sink Panthers
The Niners played near-perfect football for a second-straight week to join the Cardinals at 4-1, and every NFC West team is now 3-2 or better.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012