Articles tagged "Week 4"
Dennis Allen Fired: A List Of Raiders Head Coaches
The Oakland Raiders will soon hire the franchise's 19th head coach in 55 years. Just lose (your job), baby.
Buccaneers Shock the Steelers 27-24: Autopsy Of An Upset
Although there were more dominating wins by a couple of underdogs on Sunday the Buccaneers surprised by hurting the Steelers were they live.
DeMarco Murray And Philip Rivers Dominate Week 4
DeMarco Murray and the Dallas Cowboys have the best point differential in the NFC through a quarter of the season. No, really.
NFL Week 4 Statistical Tailgate: Rodgers, Smith Sr. & Luck Dominate
A whip-around the early slate of NFL games featuring stats galore and a few historic notes for two of the league's premiere quarterbacks.
Buck Up, Patriots Fans: Pass Defense, Pedigree In Your Corner
Patriots fans grown fat on pretty football are a little sour after the team's unattractive 2-1 start. We say Buck Up, Little Campers. Your team may have finally found it's long-lost Super Bowl-caliber defense to go with its pedigree as the greatest victory machine in North American sports history.
Powerful Quality Stats Lead To Fantasy Success In Week 4
One-Week Fantasy Football has exploded onto the scene in 2014! Here are our Quality plays for Week 4 so you can win cash with Draft Kings.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Who's Faced an Early Test?
With three weeks in the books, which teams are being heavily influenced by their schedule? Adam Dobrowolski examines with this week's six pack of Quality Stats.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team