Articles tagged "Week 20"
25 NFL Stars Compared to Wrestling Icons
Richard Sherman's vociferous trash-talking of Michael Crabtree felt like an old wrestling promo. What other NFL stars resemble squared circle greats?
Bourbon Street! The Crew Celebrates Media Day Domination
The crew hits a quiet french quarter and dines in style.
SI Swimsuit Model Jessica Perez: Frankie C.'s New Best Road Trip Bud
Frankie, Kerry, Billy, and Mikey take Manhattan by storm, hang out with friends old and new, and set the swimsuit modeling world on its ear.
Video: Shannon Sharpe Rips Bill Belichick
Sharpe thinks Bill Belichick is a sore loser. No word on what Sharpe thinks of Belichick's hair or hoody-sleeves.
Joe Flacco And The Ravens Defense Dominate The Patriots 28-13
The Ravens had the best defense, the best coach, and the best quarterback on the field tonight. That is why they are heading to the Super Bowl.
San Francisco 49ers Out-Slug Falcons To Win NFC Championship
The 49ers erased a 17-point deficit to claim the NFC Championship and the team's sixth Super Bowl in franchise history.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay