Articles tagged "Week 20"
Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl: The Two Best Things Going
Great Sunday of NFL action celebrated on Planet Pigskin. It's down to New England and Seattle in the fight for the Lombardi Trophy. Learn to love it, it's the best thing going.
AFC Conference Championship Game Capsule: Colts @ Patriots
Not available in gel-tab form. Only capsules.
25 NFL Stars Compared to Wrestling Icons
Richard Sherman's vociferous trash-talking of Michael Crabtree felt like an old wrestling promo. What other NFL stars resemble squared circle greats?
Bourbon Street! The Crew Celebrates Media Day Domination
The crew hits a quiet french quarter and dines in style.
SI Swimsuit Model Jessica Perez: Frankie C.'s New Best Road Trip Bud
Frankie, Kerry, Billy, and Mikey take Manhattan by storm, hang out with friends old and new, and set the swimsuit modeling world on its ear.
Video: Shannon Sharpe Rips Bill Belichick
Sharpe thinks Bill Belichick is a sore loser. No word on what Sharpe thinks of Belichick's hair or hoody-sleeves.
Joe Flacco And The Ravens Defense Dominate The Patriots 28-13
The Ravens had the best defense, the best coach, and the best quarterback on the field tonight. That is why they are heading to the Super Bowl.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls