Articles tagged "Week 2"
Replacement Ref tells LeSean McCoy, "I need you for my fantasy team"
The embarrassment of the replacement refs continues ...
Michael Turner celebrates Falcons win with DUI
The bowling-ball running back of the Atlanta Falcons got arrested for driving under the influence and speeding at a clip of 97 MPH.
Redskins burned by Shanahan freeze
When will Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan realize that icing the kicker can work against his team?
Captain Comeback Week 2: No. 1 Quarterbacks to the Rescue
Week 2 only had six comeback opportunities, but Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has the details on Eli Manning's big day, the "awful 2-0" Eagles, and the end of New England's clutch kicking streak.
Replacement Side Judge Misses Clear Steven Jackson Touchdown (w/ evidence)
It was a bad day for the replacement side judges on Sunday. In St. Louis one judge missed what was clearly a Steven Jackson touchdown.
Lions Out-Hit By the 49ers; Vikings Out-Lucked
The Lions played hard but couldn't break the 49ers' defense and the Vikings left Andrew Luck 31-seconds and lost on a game ending field goal. Tom Pollin has the NFC North wrap-up.
Flacco fails to deliver; Dalton and Weeden Impress
The Ravens fell short on Sunday, but improved QB play put Pittsburgh and Cincinnati in the winners' circle. Stephen Stone has the AFC North lowdown.
Michael Vick, Eli Manning Both Strong in Comeback Victories
Justin Henry breaks down the NFC East in Week 2, as the Eagles forge another comeback, Eli Manning shines, and the Cowboys and Redskins fall to earth.
Tom Brady, Patriots Upset By Missed Field Goal
The Patriots are the victims in the upset of the week. The Bills and the Dolphins rush to their first wins of the year. And the Jets crash back to earth.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012