Articles tagged "Week 18"
CHFF Radio: Wild Card Hangover Proves Power of Passer Rating Differential
The Power of Passer Rating Differential knows no bounds. CHFF's resident Voice-of-God Patrick Imig spreads the good news of the Cold Hard Football Facts.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Top 10 Statistical Storylines of the Divisional Round
With the Wild Card Round of the 2013 NFL Playoffs in the books, Cold Hard Football Facts' Brandon Burnett delivers the Top 10 statistical storylines for the Divisional Round.
10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
Nate Winkler takes a look at the crucial plays from this weekend's first-round action that trimmed the Super Bowl contenders from twelve to eight.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
Ray Lewis Facemask An Ode to Hannibal Lecter During Wild Card Weekend
Ray-Ray is going out in style.
Texans Inflict Angry Beating on Bengals in 19-13 Win
The Texans put their December tailspin to bed with a defensive beatdown of Marvin Lewis' Bengals. The one-time AFC favorite now sets its sights on a Divisional Round rematch with the New England Patriots
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Rookie QB Andrew Luck Faces Aging Ravens in Case of Old Vs. New
Something's got to give with the Colts have a multitude of young emerging stars on offense, and the Ravens are led by aging future Hall-of-Famers on defense.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012