Articles tagged "Week 16"
Captain Comeback Week 16: Steelers’ Meltdown Complete
Looking for a comeback win for Christmas? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar only has seven tales of failure, including a fatal blow to the Steelers. Dallas comes up short, and Andrew Luck sets more records.
NFC East: Redskins Running for Daylight
The NFC East looks to have the wildest finish headed into Week 17, with 3 teams still vying for the playoffs. Justin Henry breaks down the action.
NFC North: The Vikings, Packers and Bears Win Big
The Packers are in position for a first round playoff bye while the Vikings and Bears put themselves in position to claim the No. 6 seed in the NFC.
AFC North: Cincinnati Bengals Return to the Playoffs
The Bengals haven't been a model of consistency these last 30 years, but things are changing with a young franchise quarterback and stud receiver.
Stat Pack: The Rookie Flexing His Big-Game Russell
Adam Dobrowolski talks about which player can become the best big-game rookie QB with a win on Sunday and gives his holiday wish list for Week 16.
Apocalypse Now: Chicago Bears and the NFL’s Greatest Second-Half Collapses
The Bears are who we thought they were, or are they? Scott Kacsmar looks at what's gone wrong in Chicago after a 7-1 start, and if they will join the group of the worst second-half collapses in NFL history.
AFC North: No Room for Error for Bengals, Steelers
Three teams are likely going to fill two playoff spots. The divisional title is up for grabs. With two weeks left, the outcome to the War of AFC North is up for grabs.
AFC East: Greg McElroy Rises From The QB Ashes As Jets Starter
The Jets hand over the keys to Greg McElroy against the Chargers. Across the division, the Patriots get Sunday off against Jacksonville while Miami clings to life as they host Buffalo.
49ers-Patriots Favored To Meet in Super Bowl XLVII; Peyton Manning the MVP Favorite
The Vegas oddsmakers have spoken and a 49ers-Patriots Super Bowl seems to be the most likely scenario for XLVII.
Matter of Facts: Calvin Johnson Has Jerry Rice In His Sights
Seven teams that were in the playoffs in 2011 are back in the postseason this year. And who will wind up winning the NFC East when it's all said and done? Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter unleashes a barrage of facts and stats on all 16 games.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012