Articles tagged "Week 14"
Colonel Comey's Tuesday Morning Brain Dump
The Great & Powerful Comey divulges vast amounts of Week 14 knowledge about the Black Unicorn, the under-the-radar contender Bengals, the smoke-and-mirror Patriots, Cam Newton''s towel, overrated Luke Kuechly, league MVP, coach of the year and much more.
Classic Mike Ditka Soundbytes
Monday night in frigid Chicago, the Bears retired Mike Ditka's No. 89 jersey as well as his coaching sweater. We pay tribute with some classic Ditka one-liners.
Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
New Orleans quarterback DREW BREES passed for 313 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions in the Saints’ 31-13 win over Carolina. Brees now has 50,026 passing yards and became the fifth quarterback in NFL history to reach 50,000.
King of Props Cowboys Up, Keeps Riding Hot Streak
For a third straight week, the "King of Props" enters Monday night with a chance at perfection. He looks to close out a 4-0 Week 14 with another win. It would be his fourth perfect week of 2013, and second in the last three weeks.
Josh Gordon: More Mega Than MegaTron
Cleveland wide receiver JOSH GORDON had seven catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 27-26 loss at New England. Gordon has 774 receiving yards in his past four games, the most in any four-game span in a single season in NFL history. The previous mark was 746 yards by Detroit’s CALVIN JOHNSON set earlier this season.
A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
He's got the nickname, and the rings. But if this year in Washington is it for Mike Shanahan, does he have the right Hall of Fame credentials?
San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Issue Sobering Reminder To Seahawks
In a classic NFC West street fight, San Francisco and Seattle exchanged six leads and ended the fight with a two-point 49ers victory.
No Ordinary Joe: Flacco Completely Unique (In Good and Bad Ways)
Let's play a game of "Sucks! or Doesn't Suck!" featuring a Super Bowl champ/chump who's like Tim Tebow with an arm or Mark Sanchez with a heart.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review